blue squirrel

after a self-imposed 20 year absence from cycling, the sport i love, i am back and dedicated to holding my own in the superfast 40+ catagory. this blog will tell the journey, the highs and the lows, the team [team becher+] and it's cast of characters, our sponsors, supporters, and other local riders that make it happen... [anonymous comments are lame, cowboy up and put a name or start a blog]

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

JEN'S WEDNESDAY

[go check out jta's latest post on j voigt]
calirado
cafepress

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger CaliRado Cyclist said…

    Hey thanks for the shout out Blue. I dig the WWJVD shirts. Personally, I think JC would be a great climber but I think I remember from my Theology class at CU that he was also a wicked crit rider. And Moses was just about the best lead out man you could ask for. He could really part the peloton.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home