blue squirrel

after a self-imposed 20 year absence from cycling, the sport i love, i am back and dedicated to holding my own in the superfast 40+ catagory. this blog will tell the journey, the highs and the lows, the team [team becher+] and it's cast of characters, our sponsors, supporters, and other local riders that make it happen... [anonymous comments are lame, cowboy up and put a name or start a blog]

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

07 kit

and now for public viewing prior to our televised team introduction, the following is our new 07' kit. sorry nike, but we were designed and in production at canari before your designers came up with the brilliant idea that black was the new blue, so 2007.


[looking good in black, or is that badass in black...]

3 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lookin' good. any word if canari has perfected a chamois that doesn't make a guy's gooch leak blood?

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger blue squirrel said…

    how did the new chamois in replacement bibs work? that is the new pad.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger CaliRado Cyclist said…

    Oh dear. I will forever fear canari cycling shorts after that comment. And I will cringe every time I even see a small yellow bird from now on. I'm looking at my anatomy chart and I don't see where my "gooch" is. But I sure don't want it to bleed wherever it is. Thanks for the heads(or bottoms)up. Cool kit though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home